Monday, May 7, 2007

It's been awhile!!

OK, it has been awhile since I've updated, and since my nepher Christopher yelled at me I figured it was time to make a couple of minutes to give a short update. We have had a lot going on in our lives. I took a break from my MBA classes and start again full force next week. I am planning Braden's 2nd B-day party for next weekend and tomorrow Bailey has a Wild Wild West Program at school. Therefore, I will hopefully be posting new pictures soon! I am also planning my friend BJ's baby shower in two and a half weeks. So, in short, I have been a busy busy girl! Students here at Geneva are leaving, most are already gone. So hopefully my life here at work will slow down a bit so that I can breathe! That's all for now. Hopefully Chris will be happy now!! I will update again soon!! Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Christopher Hinzman said...

Your nepher Christopher, eh? I never knew that I was a nepher. Say, what IS a nepher?

I'll be looking for you and Uncle Brandon on myspace!